Wolf Street 2.0
Get a plan; prepare; and expect to win but don't forget that you're not the lone wolf in the street!!
Technical skills may get you a job, but your soft skills make you or break you as a manager. This year IIIE - CET in association with DRISHTI '18 brings you the most challenging and versatile event for all those who strives to be the Wolf of the Wall Street. Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.
"WOLF STREET 2.0
Marketing event consisting 3 rounds:
ROUND 1: WHAT’S YOUR TAGLINE!!
The participants are given random products/brands for which they have to find suitable taglines.
1. Time limit is 20 minutes.
2. Use of existing taglines (of products/brands) is strictly prohibited and shall be disqualified.
3. No language restrictions. Use of vulgar/obscene language at your own risk.
4. Based on the creativity and idea, 10 participants shall be shortlisted for the next round.
ROUND 2: LET’S GET POPULAR!!
The shortlisted participants are asked to advertise random products to random people and convince them to buy the product.
1. Time limit of 10 minutes including an initial 5 minutes for brainstorming ideas.
2. Participants are not allowed to interact physically with the customers; all demonstrations shall be done on the participant itself.
3. Judges' decision is final.
4. 5 participants shall be shortlisted for the next round.
ROUND 3: MEET YOUR BOSS!!
A presentation session where the participant will have to present a certain product to the judge and he/she must convince the judge into buying the product. This round also includes a questioning/interview session between the contestant and the judges.
1. Time limit for presentation is 10 minutes with an initial warm up period of 2 minutes.
2. The questioning/interview session will last for 5-10 minutes"
Neil Naga Karthik +918289813091
Devadas R +918281416364
Prize ₹ 8000