VR Chakravyuh 2.0
The ultimate bot race
WHAT DO YOU DO REALITY VANISHES FROM YOUR EYES AND MANIFESTS ITSELF FAR OFF IN THE FIELD??
WELL THE ANSWER TO THIS IS "CHAKRAVYUH 2.0"
CHAKRAVYUH 2.0 is a Two day technical VR bot race where the fascinating technology of virtual reality is exploited to control your bot.The teams will have to bring their wireless controlled bot(RF, Bluetooth) , and we will help them to turn it into VR controlled one,with which they will have to race in a mind boggling track and complete fun filled tasks along the way until they win.
The team who can control their bot with atmost precision will be victorious.
Rules and regulations
CHAKRAVYUH 2.0 will have two stages:
*First stage will be a simple round to steer their bot through a predesigned track, with different laps in a specified time
*The round will be consisting of 1 lap, which only a single bot will be racing in the arena.
* Judging committee decides how many contenders will be taken into the second round along with a special wild card entry.
* Wild card entry will be given to the team with the best robot design and performance at the arena.
*Participants should race their virtually controlled bot against time through a pre designed track.
*The track surface and course line will have unevenness ground of water, wooden path, friction less path etc and abrupt angled wedges with traps like periodic blockers, twisters, motion detected swinging obstacles, pits etc.
*The team that challenges every hurdles and overcoming obstacles with least time will be the winners.
* Maximum of three people are allowed inside the boundary for each bot(including the person who control it virtually).
* Any kinds of videos or photos are not allowed inside the boundary.
* If a bot falls in a trap, 15 seconds will be added to their timer and the bot will be set at next check point which will be just adjacent to the trap.
* The time of run is measured from the time the robot crosses the starting time until the
time it crosses the finish line.
. There will be checkpoints all along the track. If any kind of human intervention
(only event managers) is required, then the bot has to start once again from the last checkpoint.
* For example, if a bot falls from a cliff and is unable to get back on the track, then the
official will restart the bot immediately from the last checkpoint it had surpassed.
* The above policy can be used only three times for a given checkpoint.
*If a team cannot reach the next checkpoint in spite of restarting from a previous checkpoint thrice, it may be disqualified.
* Also if a bot hasn't moved from its spot for more than 60 seconds, it will lead to
* Time measured by the concerned judge using a stop watch is final.
* Judges have the right to take decision in case of any discrepancy.
* The organizing committee has the right to change any rules they seem fit (which will be informed).
Design a wireless bot (Bluetooth, WiFi, DTM)which can complete the track.
The dimensions of the bot should not exceed 25*18*10 CMS
Leave a space of about 12*10 cm dimensions on your bot to place the VR cam module (which will be provided).
The participants need not bring any VR googles with them, they will be provided by the organising committee at the event.
No IC engines are allowed
The bots cannot be constructed using ready made Lego kits or any other such mechanism.
But ready made gear assemblies and wheels can be used.
The bot should have battery on board to drive the motors which should not exceed 24v and placed on bot.
Only one member is allowed to control the bot
*Max no of participants per team is 4.
* Inter-college teams are allowed.
* Only 2 or 3 players are allowed to enter the arena.
* All the participants should carry their college ID cards.
* No two teams registered can have common participants.
* Right spirit of participation is expected from the participants
Hamraz Samad P N-+919961133429
Akshay P L-8113088294
Prize ₹ 15000