Drishti Combat League
Design and build a sturdy, rugged remote controlled bot that can hit and take hits. The bots can be wired or wireless - the choice is yours.
Each bot must be capable of fighting a one-on-one combat.
The tournament will be based on Knock-out with Match pools assigned immediately before battle.
1. The robot should fit inside a box of 50x50x30 cm.
2. The weight of the bot should not exceed 20 kg.
3. The bot can be wired or wireless.All the wires should be stacked as a single unit.
4. If wired, the length of the wire should not exceed 5m.
5. Power supply can be on board/off board.
6. Pneumatic supply (if any) should be strictly on board.
7. The bot should not be build from lego parts or any other ready made kit.
8.The robot can have flippers, lifting devices.Use of cutters
9. Machine with any fire, fluid, electromagnet etc. will be disqualified.
10.The voltage difference at any point in the bot at any time should not exceed 24V.
11. The mode of mobility can be rolling (wheels,tracks). Jumping, Hopping and Flying are not allowed.
1. Maximum of 4 students per team.
2. Inter college teams are allowed.
3. Machines are not allowed to leave any loose parts in the arena.
4. In case of disputes, the decision of event in-charge will be final.
5. Organizers posses the right to change part of rules if necessary.
6. Spot registrations are allowed.
Violation of any the above rules will lead to disqualification.
Prize ₹ 30000