PATW (Present Around the World)
Present Around the World
The drum rolls. The limelight. The judges. The head rush. And you, with your ideas, wits and the art of exposition.
Use your intellectual arms to disarm the judges and travel to London for free. IET proudly introduces the Present Around The World (PATW) competition.
Aimed at students and young professionals between 18 to 30 years, the event brings together winners from across 36 countries to the Savoy Palace, London, for the finale.
The world's your stage. Illuminate. Present.
1. Individuals aged between 18 to 30 can participate.
2. 10 minute presentation on any subject linked to engineering and technology.
3. Extra 5 minutes for Q&A.
4. A synopsis/outline of the idea should be submitted in 100-200 words. To be mailed to email@example.com
5. Winner and runner-up qualify for next level.
6. The same presentation will have to be used for further stages as well, but feedback from previous stages can be incorporated.
7. Laptop, mike system and projector will be provided. Additional aids should be brought by the contestant.
8. Contestants must ensure that their presentation does not contain content that are commercially sensitive/copyright-protected or subject to security clearances (classified information).
- The winners will be based on presentation skills and technical content.
Aaron Xavier 8129336762
Prize ₹ 15000